Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Benjamin's Name

Benjamin Thatcher Hardaway

First Name: Benjamin 
named after Cam's paternal grandfather, Benjamin Hardaway 
and my maternal great-grandfather & great uncle Ben Broocks.

Middle Name: Thatcher
 I had been praying and wanting a middle name that was a sign of hope for Cam and I and my dear friend Emily C. emailed that same night with prayers for a protective covering and shield from the Lord in times of suffering and pain, and that the Lord had put the name Thatcher on her heart. It was perfect.

Here is a picture from the first time I got to meet little Benjamin. He was 3 days old.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family and we are praying daily for Benjamin and all his family. Much love, the Boyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. On our knees praying for Benjamin and the family that God will hem you in and cover you with his hand.
    Much love from the Webbs

    ReplyDelete